The Family Advocacy Services are available to provide assistance to the Caregivers and/or Family Members of Fresno County Residents. The Family Advocate provides information, support, and referrals to community resources.
The Family Advocate may provide education regarding:
– Mental health services and staff involved
– Family participation in treatment and confidentiality limitations
– Coping skills, self-care, and stress management
– Advocacy for families, including facilitation of communication with service providers
– Assistance to families with concerns and complaints regarding mental health services
– Assistance to families in finding services and resources for themselves as supporters, including referrals to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) of Fresno County
Phone: (559) 224-2469 (not a crisis line)
Address: 7545 North Del Mar #105
Fresno, CA 93711
Email Address: [email protected]
NAMI’s National Information HelpLine
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.